Jane McManus and Kate Fagan weigh in on Isiah Thomas, announced as president and part owner of the WNBA's Liberty on Tuesday despite a sexual harassment controversy in 2007.
- Isiah Thomas back in N.Y. as Liberty president
- Lynx's Moore to re-sign when she finds printer
- Griner skips Team USA women's training camp
- North Texas star Jeter found dead in dorm
- Sun G Douglas retires from WNBA after 14 years
- Big 12, SEC to expand challenge in 2016-17
- ACC's leading rebounder transfers to S. Carolina