SportsNation Blog Archives Chris Cooley
"SportsNation" TV is back and swinging for the fences in Week 2.
Share your thoughts and vote on the biggest stories of the day. Michelle Beadle and Colin Cowherd will hit on these and other topics during the show on ESPN2 at 4 p.m. ET.
Should the NFL add tracking to footballs?
Redskins TE Chris Cooley suggests that the NFL could end controversy on goal-line plays and first downs by using technology such as GPS.
Should MLB All-Star starters play the majority of the game?
The game determines World Series home-field advantage, but fans of every team would like to see their representatives play. What's an All-Star manager to do?
Do Brock Lesnar's antics help or hurt UFC?
Last week SportsNation was split about whether it wanted to see more MMA on the show. Now the discussion is about big mouths as much as big fights.
How much would Pedro Martinez help the Phillies?
The 37-year-old righty threw twice last week for team representatives and could join the Mets' rivals any day, pending a physical.
Could you hit a HR with an aluminum bat in the Home Run Derby?
We all know what Albert Pujols, Ryan Howard and Prince Fielder can do with a bat. What kind of swing does SportsNation have?
What is "SportsNation" TV and how do you make your voice heard on the broadcast? Read about the new ESPN show that features fan opinions with calls, tweets, polls, rankers and more.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 12:00 PMHall of Famer 'Nique
- 12:00 PMNCAA FB with Jake Trotter
- 1:00 PMSweetSpot's Schoenfield
- 1:00 PMCowboys with Taylor
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMNHL with Craig Custance
- 2:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 3:00 PMFantasy's Stephania Bell
- 3:00 PMNBA with Michael Wallace
- 3:00 PMNHL with Katie Strang
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 12:00 PMNFL with Matt Williamson
- 12:00 PMNCAA FB with Ivan Maisel
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMNCAA FB with Kevin Gemmell
- 3:00 PMFantasy's Chris Harris
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 4:00 PMNCAA FB with Chatmon
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy Sports' AJ Mass
- 11:00 AMNCAA FB with Rittenberg
- 12:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 1:00 PMNCAA FB with Chris Low
- 1:00 PMBoxers Macklin, Tapia
- 2:00 PMFootball guru Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on NCAAW
- 2:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNCAA FB with Ted Miller
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMDolphins with Walker
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy NFL
- 4:00 PMNCAA FB with Matt Fortuna
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
BEST OF THE BEST
Who had the best triple-double -- Michael Carter-Williams, or Victor Oladipo? Cast your votes! »