SportsNation Blog Archives Minnesota Wild
Your NHL playoff predictions?
Which team will win each second-round playoff series? Cast your votes below!
Three Game 7s in the NHL
Tonight's going to be an exciting night for hockey fans, as three of the Stanley Cup playoff series will drop the puck on their respective Game 7s. Wayne Simmonds' hat trick last night helped the Flyers force a deciding Game 7 against the Rangers, the Sharks face an interesting goaltending decision in their decisive matchup against the Kings, and the Avalanche will try to come back after a disastrous third period against the Wild in their Game 6. It's often been said that the NHL has the most intense playoff series in all of sports, and tonight's slate of games will likely show why that's true.
NHL playoff predictions?
The first round of the NHL playoffs is well underway, with some series over and others staying close to the end. What are your predictions?
We can understand if you don't want to take the time to grade your tech-support help on the other end of the telephone, but when we're talking about the dollars and emotion you've invested in sports, we think it's worth the effort. It's time for ESPN The Magazine's Ultimate Standings, in which SportsNation grades organizations on everything from ticket prices and stadium experience to the talent on the field, court or rink. Which team will end up on top this year? It depends on what you say.
Take part in the 2011 MLB survey
2010 MLB Ultimate Standings
1. Los Angeles Angels (Overall: No. 3)
2. Tampa Bay Rays (Overall: No. 6)
3. Colorado Rockies (Overall: No. 13)
4. Minnesota Twins (Overall: No. 14)
5. Atlanta Braves (Overall: No. 15)
Take part in the 2011 NFL survey
2010 NFL Ultimate Standings
1. New Orleans Saints (Overall: No. 1)
2. Indianapolis Colts (Overall: No. 4)
3. Green Bay Packers (Overall: No. 9)
4. Arizona Cardinals (Overall: No. 19)
5. Baltimore Ravens (Overall: No. 20)
Take part in the 2011 NBA survey
2010 NBA Ultimate Standings
1. Orlando Magic (Overall: No. 2)
2. San Antonio Spurs (Overall: No. 7)
3. Cleveland Cavaliers (Overall: No. 10)
4. Dallas Mavericks (Overall: No. 24)
5. Oklahoma City Thunder (Overall: No. 25)
Take part in the 2011 NHL survey
2010 NHL Ultimate Standings
1. Pittsburgh Penguins (Overall: No. 5)
2. Detroit Red Wings (Overall: No. 8)
3. Washington Capitals (Overall: No. 11)
4. San Jose Sharks (Overall: No. 12)
5. Chicago Blackhawks (Overall: No. 16)