SportsNation Blog Archives Ben Rothwell
Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson are set to square off at UFC 135, and their matchup promises to be exciting in the most devastating way possible. Both men are formidable strikers, with Jones in the process of establishing his reputation as a man whose elbows could knock down trees. Jackson didn't acquire the nickname "Rampage" by accident -- a cursory viewing of his signature body slam is enough to cause one's knees to tremble. Are they evenly matched, or will one of the other fights be more close-fought?
Which will be the best fight?
Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson could put on a show, but on a card that includes Mark Hunt, Josh Koschek and Matt Hughes, Jones-Jackson could play second fiddle to a great early fight.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
- 12:00 PMBoxing with Dan Rafael
- 12:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 1:00 PMRichard Durrett on Rangers
- 1:00 PMRams with Nick Wagoner
- 1:00 PMNCAA BB 'Giant Killers'
- 2:00 PMBulls with Nick Friedell
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:15 PMGolf analyst Andy North
- 3:00 PMJaguars with Mike DiRocco
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Kevin Pelton
BEST OF THE BEST
Which fans were better dancers at Tuesday night's Alabama/Kentucky matchup? Vote! »