SportsNation Blog Archives Takanori Gomi
Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson are set to square off at UFC 135, and their matchup promises to be exciting in the most devastating way possible. Both men are formidable strikers, with Jones in the process of establishing his reputation as a man whose elbows could knock down trees. Jackson didn't acquire the nickname "Rampage" by accident -- a cursory viewing of his signature body slam is enough to cause one's knees to tremble. Are they evenly matched, or will one of the other fights be more close-fought?
Which will be the best fight?
Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson could put on a show, but on a card that includes Mark Hunt, Josh Koschek and Matt Hughes, Jones-Jackson could play second fiddle to a great early fight.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMNCAA BB with Jeff Goodman
- 12:00 PMNFL with Matt Williamson
- 1:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 1:00 PMNBA Insider Chad Ford
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMNHL with Katie Strang
- 3:00 PMSeahawks with Blount
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on NCAAW
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
BEST OF THE BEST
Revis vs. Ware?
Which player has a brighter NFL future: Darrelle Revis, or DeMarcus Ware? Vote! »