Fan preview: Rays
More than 2,000 people who have registered with ESPN.com indicate they are Rays fans. Below are some of their predictions and thoughts about the upcoming season.
Click on the fan's name or message board thread title to read the full entry and to respond.
Every team has a shot at winning their division, with a few exceptions: Pittsburgh, San Fran, Tampa, Oakland, Texas, Minnesota, Baltimore, Florida, Kansas City and Washington.
My Cubbies are breaking the 100-year curse. And I didn't even get to really mention the great move in Tampa by making their team name rhyme: the Tampa Bay Rays, brilliant.
I don't know why people think Toronto is a trendy pick. Alex Rios is the real deal and Doc Halladay is going to be the same phenomenal constant on a mediocre team. What other changes from last year will make this team better?
Your entry could be added to the 2008 preview. Read all the Major League Baseball preview stories.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Thunder handle Grizzlies to win at home
- Well off pace: Hawks hammer No. 1 Indiana
- Nationals' Harper benched for 'lack of hustle'
- Hopkins, 49, becomes oldest to unify titles
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB