After missing his team's final soccer match last season because of cancer treatment, 8-year-old Atticus Lane-Dupre and the Green Machine scrimmaged the Portland Timbers thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
8-Year-Old Gets Wish, Plays vs. Timbers
Clark: Trent Richardson is the worst RB of all time
Fred Jackson visits Seahawks
Watt headlines #NFLRANK: Top 100 players
LA gets USOC endorsement for 2024 bid
Steelers players' contracts restructured
Donald Young shocks Gilles Simon
Federer makes quick work of Mayer
Why would players vote for CBA where Goodell is judge and jury?
Manfred will not reinstate 'Shoeless' Joe Jackson
Saturday: It's time to release RG III
Gretzky, more celebs talk Serena
Gonzalez the hero for the Dodgers in the 14th
Who caught it better: Kiermaier or Trout?
Gruden: Cousins earned starting job
Harbaugh: Not saying which QB I've picked as the starter
Is Ohio State overhyped?
- Jaguars want long-term deal to play in London
- (02:59) Today, 06:24 PM ET
- Bart Starr wants to be at Lambeau for Brett Favre
- (01:47) Today, 04:18 PM ET
- Clark: Trent Richardson is the worst RB of all time
- (03:26) Today, 12:41 PM ET
- Fred Jackson visits Seahawks
- (01:04) Today, 01:08 PM ET
- Efficient QB play in preseason
- (01:01) Today, 03:17 PM ET
- Should Haden have suspended Sarkisian?
- (03:11) Today, 02:51 PM ET
- Harbaugh: Not saying which QB I've picked as the starter
- (01:48) Today, 02:38 PM ET
- Zaire more developed, confident since last season
- (01:27) Today, 05:56 PM ET
- Growing pains expected for Auburn
- (00:38) Today, 03:09 PM ET
- Myles Garrett a leader in Texas A&M locker room
- (01:24) Today, 06:29 PM ET