Injury won't stop Jackson from playing
Updated: August 30, 2005, 2:31 PM ETBy Nancy Lieberman | Special to ESPN.com
Lauren Jackson's back is feeling slightly better and Seattle's All-Star post will start tonight's first-round playoff game against Houston, Storm coach Anne Donovan said Tuesday afternoon.
|For more coverage of the Seattle-Houston series, check out the following links:
• Back injury could bench LJ
• Lieberman: Snow is X-factor
• Voepel: Talent-laden West
• Title defense not easy road
• Playoff schedule
• WNBA.com's playoffs coverage
• Rosters: Teasley in; no Wauters
MORE WOMEN'S BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- South Dakota St. takes down No. 12 Penn St.
- Kentucky's Stallworth (knee) out 3-4 weeks
- Women's regionals to return to neutral sites
- Sun earn top pick in the WNBA draft lottery