Liberty limping as East's others eye finals
Detroit, Connecticut and New York all have been to the WNBA Finals, with the Shock winning the 2003 championship. So might it be time for the fourth team in the playoffs this year from the Eastern Conference -- Indiana -- to have a turn trying to knock out the West champ?
|For more coverage of the 2005 WNBA playoffs, check out the following links:
• Preview: Indiana-New York
• Preview: Seattle-Houston
• Back injury won't stop Jackson
• L.A. as West party crasher?
• Don't overlook Fever, Shock
• Playoff schedule
• WNBA.com's playoffs coverage
• WNBA.com: Playoff history