With these four left, rest of playoffs should be win-win
No offense to the vanquished Fever and Storm, but now that the Game 3 results are in, let's go ahead and look at this fact: The WNBA Finals pretty much can't go wrong.
Detroit will play New York in the Eastern Conference finals, while San Antonio meets Los Angeles in the West which means the Finals possibilities are:
Shock vs. Sparks: This would be another rendition of the WNBA's most explosive rivalry, kind of the pro league's version of UConn vs. Tennessee. And you ...
Read full story
Mechelle Voepel tracks Detroit's sweep of San Antonio and run to the 2008 WNBA title, the franchise's third crown.
WNBA Finals• Shock overcome odds for third title in six years
• Hammon keeps head up after loss
• Silver Stars look to even WNBA Finals
• Season already a win-win for Wauters
• Ford, Pierson press on from bench
• Detroit stymies San Antonio comeback
• Game 1 notebook
• WNBA Finals features fantastic matchup
Video Highlights• Shock sweep Silver Stars for third crown
• Shock top Silver Stars for 2-0 lead in finals
• Shock steal homecourt advantage in finals
• Shock advance to third straight WNBA Finals
• Silver Stars nip L.A. to reach first WNBA Finals
Conference Finals• Taj, Shock knock off New York
• Hammon's heroics lead to WNBA Finals
• Young's buzzer-beater lifts San Antonio
• Depleted post game helps sink Detroit
• LSU grads give Los Angeles the edge
Conference Semifinals• Unlikely heroes step up
• Swoopes, Catchings rise to occasion
• Does New York have next?
• Detroit hot, Indiana not in East opener
• Monarchs lose despite Penicheiro's play
Results• Complete schedule