Upstart Dream face favorite Storm
Game 1 is at 3 p.m. ET Sunday (ABC) at KeyArena, where Seattle hasn't lost this season
Seattle's season-best record and summer-long perch atop the Western Conference didn't send the Storm into the playoffs in coronation mode. But that speaks less to any major flaws with the Storm and more to the parity league-wide. It's hard for any team to really feel it's that far ahead of the pack. But if one team did stay at least a notch above the rest this summer, it was Seattle.
"What they've done is pretty unbelievable, especially now because the league is so tough," ...
Read full story
WNBA Finals• Voepel: Second title even sweeter for Storm
• Voepel: Storm's Cash is money on 3-pointers
• Voepel: Millers making most of Dream reunion
• Voepel: Can Dream avoid sweep in Finals?
• WNBA Finals Live: Game 3
• Voepel: Jackson leads Storm to 2-0 start
• Voepel: Atlanta will stick to game plan
• WNBA Finals Live, Game 2
• Voepel: Bird does it again to lift Seattle
• Voepel: Little comes up big for Storm
• Voepel: Can Atlanta's lineup solve Seattle?
• Voepel: Wright complements Bird in backcourt
• WNBA Finals Live: Game 1
• Voepel: Cash helps carry Storm to finals
• Voepel: Bales back, in best shape of career
• Voepel: Head-to-head finals breakdown
• Voepel: Athletic Atlanta to test Storm
Video• Storm win franchise's second WNBA title
• Seattle takes 2-0 lead with 87-84 win
• Monday's player interviews from KeyArena
• Carolyn Peck breaks down Seattle's 79-77 win
• Saturday's player interviews from KeyArena
Results• Complete schedule