Dream to stick to game plan Tuesday
SEATTLE -- Atlanta's Angel McCoughtry has gotten stitches in her head and her lip -- those hurt the worst -- previously in her career during basketball games. Once in a college contest while at Louisville, she had to get nine stitches over her eye, and you can still see the scar.
So she wasn't worried about being physically able to come back into Game 1 of the WNBA Finals on Sunday after a second-half collision with Seattle's Jana Vesela left her with a cut on her forehead. ...
Read full story
WNBA Finals• Voepel: Second title even sweeter for Storm
• Voepel: Storm's Cash is money on 3-pointers
• Voepel: Millers making most of Dream reunion
• Voepel: Can Dream avoid sweep in Finals?
• WNBA Finals Live: Game 3
• Voepel: Jackson leads Storm to 2-0 start
• Voepel: Atlanta will stick to game plan
• WNBA Finals Live, Game 2
• Voepel: Bird does it again to lift Seattle
• Voepel: Little comes up big for Storm
• Voepel: Can Atlanta's lineup solve Seattle?
• Voepel: Wright complements Bird in backcourt
• WNBA Finals Live: Game 1
• Voepel: Cash helps carry Storm to finals
• Voepel: Bales back, in best shape of career
• Voepel: Head-to-head finals breakdown
• Voepel: Athletic Atlanta to test Storm
Video• Storm win franchise's second WNBA title
• Seattle takes 2-0 lead with 87-84 win
• Monday's player interviews from KeyArena
• Carolyn Peck breaks down Seattle's 79-77 win
• Saturday's player interviews from KeyArena
Results• Complete schedule