Maya Moore has helped her teams win countless games without having to depend on last-second heroics. Friday in the WNBA Finals, the ball was in her hands at crunch time. The Lynx star delivered.
- Moore's 3 at the buzzer lifts Lynx over Fever
- Delle Donne unanimous pick for WNBA first team
- U.S. women's team beats Dike Naples in rout
- Isiah still denies '07 wrongdoing: 'Didn't happen'
- Parker posts triple-double in U.S. hoops win
- Auriemma: UConn fans 'stupid' if bored by wins
- Donovan steps down as head coach of Sun