Despite losing three of its past four games, Minnesota has the WNBA's best record. But Cheryl Reeve and the Lynx (19-9) know the rest of the way will be taxing, beginning Friday at 18-8 New York.
- Lady Vols reward Warlick with 1-year extension
- WNBA champion Mercury honored at White House
- Xavier to host Lauren Hill Tipoff Classic
- Johnson denied spousal support from Griner
- Minnesota says ex-AD didn't disclose VCU issue
- Canadian women clinch Olympic basketball bid
- Minn. president: Teague's alcohol use no excuse