Six years have passed since the last time the WNBA Finals went to Game 5. It's fitting this year's series -- with so much talent on display and both teams playing so hard -- will go the distance.
- HoopGurlz: Ciera Johnson verbals to Louisville
- Fever survive Lynx to extend Finals to Game 5
- Parker, U.S. women rout Euro champ USK Prague
- Delle Donne unanimous pick for WNBA first team
- Isiah still denies '07 wrongdoing: 'Didn't happen'
- Parker posts triple-double in U.S. hoops win
- Auriemma: UConn fans 'stupid' if bored by wins