Tamika Catchings would love to add another WNBA title in her penultimate season. But her real legacy is empowering her teammates and making sure they can carry on without her when the time comes.
- HoopGurlz: Ciera Johnson verbals to Louisville
- Fever survive Lynx to extend Finals to Game 5
- Parker, U.S. women rout Euro champ USK Prague
- Delle Donne unanimous pick for WNBA first team
- Isiah still denies '07 wrongdoing: 'Didn't happen'
- Parker posts triple-double in U.S. hoops win
- Auriemma: UConn fans 'stupid' if bored by wins