Becky Hammon went from an undrafted rookie trying to earn a WNBA roster spot to induction in the New York Liberty's Ring of Honor and a barrier-breaking coaching job with the San Antonio Spurs.
- Mavunga chooses Ohio State after leaving UNC
- Lieberman to become 2nd female NBA assistant
- WNBA suspends Stars' Adams for 3 games
- Catchings becomes No. 2 scorer, nets OT winner
- Mercury outlast Sky in OT rematch of Finals
- Sky trade Fowles to Lynx as part of 3-team deal
- U.S. wins 6th straight U19 world basketball title